Fish. Shack. Fresh. It only takes three words to capture the feel of Bennett’s Fish Shacks, two locally owned restaurants perched on the Pacific.
A popular choice for seafood lovers, grabbing a bite at Bennett’s is a great way to feel like you’ve escaped without having to go far. If you’re looking for a reason to get out and enjoy an award-winning meal, we’ll give you five!
- Fresh – Focusing on scratch cooking and recognizing the difference quality ingredients makes, Bennett’s Fish Shack sources their fish and shellfish from Washington and Alaska, using local products whenever possible. There’s nothing better than a fresh, homestyle meal crafted with care!
- Family-friendly – “Being social is part of our human DNA, we need to be able to get out and enjoy things together,” notes Bennett’s Ron Lambert. “During the crisis, the beach has been an incredible magnet for people who want a staycation or a family getaway.” Follow in others’ footsteps and take a trip to the coast to enjoy a little time away from home. Stopping by Bennett’s Fish Shack is a sure-fire way to bring on the vacation vibe. The menu has lots to offer, so there’s something for even the pickiest of eaters!
- Superb Team – The team at Bennett’s Fish Shack are another reason to stop by. Extremely dedicated and committed, Lambert credits their hard work for the restaurant’s success. Team members quickly adapted to the ever-changing COVID protocols, going above and beyond by regularly sanitizing tables and booths, implementing curb-side order and delivery, and limiting restaurant capacity to 50 percent.
- Sustainable – As leaders in sustainability, the Bennett’s team has taken significant steps to reduce their carbon footprint – 95 percent of their to-go packaging is compostable, meaning it won’t end up in landfills or worse, the ocean!
- Award-winning – It’s one thing to hear a restaurant has good food but another to know they have the awards to prove it. Not only has Bennett’s been voted a local favorite, they’ve earned the accolades 20 times over! They specialize in seafood, gourmet burgers, tacos and salad, but if you’re visiting for the first time? The delicious beer-battered cod or hand-breaded halibut – with a side of hot, crispy fries, and the to die-for tartar sauce, of course – is a must!
Bennett’s Fish Shacks show that you don’t have to travel far to feel like you’ve gotten away. Breathe in the salty air, take a walk along the beach and finish it off with a delicious meal to complete your staycation this fall! Plan your visit today at bennettsfishshacks.com