Should You Choose ProDentim Over Other Oral Health Supplements?
Using supplements to ensure oral health is a current practice. And only a few people would do it even a few years ago. However, very recently, many health-conscious individuals are giving it a try. And most users have agreed that it helps maintain their dental health. This is an excellent time to explore it if this is the first time you have tried it.
Going Beyond the Basics
Following a basic routine of brushing, using mouthwash, and flossing might not be enough to avoid all your dental problems. This is why, even after taking the fundamental steps, you might suffer from niggling issues like sensitive teeth and inflamed gums, among others. However, that hardly means you would invest in an oral health supplement you have just heard of. And even if it sounds interesting, there is a need to explore more about the product.
What Do the Manufacturers Claim?
The manufacturers of Prodentim claim that these melt-in-the-mouth oral candies can offer multiple oral health benefits. Its regular consumption not only provides overall improved dental and oral health, but it also promotes gum health. Moreover, this supplement improves the conditions of those suffering from oral cavities, rids foul-smelling breath, and promotes healthy oral inflammation. Furthermore, users can check gum inflammation and tooth decay with regular consumption. As with other health perks, ProDentim supports digestive and respiratory health.
As an incentive for its efficiency, the review section of the company website shows a perfect rating of 5 stars with about 95,000 reviews. The company claims that the reviews have come from real users only.
What are the Quality Control Measures?
The company claims that as a part of its stringent quality control policy, the team produces its products in a GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility. The group further assures that it chooses nothing but the healthiest probiotic bacteria and natural ingredients in its candies. The product is free from Gluten, genetically modified organisms, GMOs, toxic substances, or artificial flavor. This makes it safe for consumption. And to further attest to its quality, the manufacturers mention that a team of oral hygiene specialists and health experts have designed it. It has no such side effects reported or no negative testimonials to date.
The company website mentions that ProDentim, as a supplement for oral health, comes with a formula of probiotics, fiber, and many other components, which are beneficial for oral and gum health. So anyone struggling with dental issues for no apparent reason might get some help from it. It can also be a part of your regular dental care. The website claims that users can see a difference by taking candy daily for a month. Moreover, the manufacturers assert that this is something few users have tried. There might be other oral health supplements on the market. However, only some of them have the strength of 3.5 billion probiotic strains. This makes it able to manage many severe oral issues, as well.
Working method Of ProDentim
Taking the right kind of probiotics can help you prevent tooth decay. Each unit of ProDentim comes with about 3.5 billion forming units or CFUs of such probiotic bacteria. These particular bacteria have oral and dental health-supporting qualities. The supplement is fortified with many other beneficial plant extracts and minerals for additional benefits. The official website says that these probiotic candies can prevent the activities of host microbes in the teeth or gum. The original company suggests that Prodentic prevents host microbes from interfering in teeth and gum. When, as a user, you chew a piece of candy, the active components in it spread inside the mouth. Next, the details work by balancing the bacteria levels within the mouth and teeth. The bacteria of probiotics also build helpful colonies inside the mouth while balancing the existing microbiota. This is beneficial for overall oral well-being in many ways.
What Studies and Researches Show?
Before using PreDentim, it is essential to understand how probiotics help in its formulation. For example:
- Sure, researchers recommend that probiotics help treat different oral infections. These probiotics produce healthy bacteria inside the mouth. They form their biofilm that helps to shield overall immunity.
- Different clinical trials have revealed that dental and oral supplements for oral health are favorable for producing “good” bacteria in the mouth. Recent research shows that your mouth can accommodate more than 6 million bacteria. Some are beneficial, while others are harmful, leading to various health conditions.
- Another clinical review further suggests that the strains of harmful bacteria in the mouth have toxin-releasing properties. They can negatively affect your overall dental health.
- One more clinical trial has revealed that Lactobacillus paracasei, a probiotic present in ProDentim, has some effects on the cariogenic bacteria. They lead to various gum diseases, as well as tooth decay. Researchers have observed that continuous consumption of Lactobacillus paracasei for two weeks can help to kill these harmful bacteria.
- Another study reveals that Lactobacilli reuteri, another probiotic present in this dental health supplement, can reduce bleeding, inflammation, tooth decay, and gingivitis. Along with this, it helps to maintain overall oral health.
- B. lactis, another popular strain of probiotics in the ProDentim supplement, helps treat periodontitis. A study conducted in 2018 suggested this.
- Various scientific studies have established the efficacy of malic acid for gum and tooth health. Malic acid is an essential ingredient in Prodentim.
Several recent types of research suggest that different ingredients of Prodentim do have some positive effects on oral health. Whether these ingredients have, any long-term side effects still need to be determined. So you must consult your dentist before taking it, especially if undergoing dental treatment. However, you should also know that there is a need to conduct more research before coming to any conclusive decision.