Who wants to avoid hearing the soothing ocean wave sounds, the chirpy birds, or the roaring crowd in the concert with crisp clarity? Unfortunately, regardless of age, ear health has become a common issue worldwide.
But the good news is that you can reap the benefits of all-natural ear health supplements like Quietum Plus as an alternative to temporary, uncomfortable hearing solutions.
It is a patented and newly formulated mixture of various plant-based nutrients. The ingredients work together to protect and nourish the ears inside and out. You need to take 4 capsules regularly for at least some months to experience how improved your ears can get.
Features of the Supplement
The facts that make Quietum Plus different from the others are:
- It has garnered primarily positive testimonials from the 12,326 online reviews it has received.
- All ingredients are natural and genetically modified organisms or GMO-free.
- It is made with pride in the USA, under FDA-registered facilities.
- The product is good manufacturing practice (GMP) approved.
- The supplement is suitable for those suffering from gluten intolerance.
- With 3 and 6-month supplies, you can avail of gifts like informative e-books.
Perks of Quietum Plus
Regular consumption of Quietum Plus can help:
- Improve hearing quality.
- Support the overall works of the nervous system.
- Eliminate Tinnitus.
- Improve general cognition, including short-term memory and concentration.
- Promote regeneration of nerves.
- Prevent damages from harmful free radicals.
- Support Ear Wax Production, which is a sign of healthy ears.
- Boost mood.
- Strengthen immunity.
The formulation is suitable for users of all medical conditions and ages.
How does it Work?
The official website of Quietum Plus claims that this supplement for ear health helps by:
- Promoting blood flow, which improves blood circulation around the ears.
- Removing toxins and bacteria from your ears, as well as from the surrounding areas.
- Supplying the ears with abundant minerals and oxygen.
- Reducing ear inflammation.
However, it is essential to remember that:
- This supplement is not a substitute for doctor-prescribed medicines or a line of treatment. To get the best results, it is essential to continue using it for at least some months.
- Ideally, consult with your doctor before using.
How Safe Is It To Use?
The indications that tell Quietum Plus is safe for use are:
- Manufacturers claim that all-natural ingredients have their sources from the most potent and purest forms.
- The production meets the strictest quality standards. The team does the work in FDA-approved facilities.
- The products are made in a sterile manufacturing condition; plus, they undergo several tests in the laboratory before putting the final product. So the supplements that you get do not have any contaminants and toxins.
These make this supplement safe for consumption.
About the Ingredients Used
Here’s a lowdown on the benefits that different ingredients have to offer:
Asparagus: it is helpful because:
- Certain antioxidants help to check inner-ear structure degeneration that comes with age.
- Phenylalanine, a compound in it, supports nerve transmission all over your body. It has Saponin and an active compound that can weaken the enzymes, which might impair your hearing ability over time.
Dong Quai: also known as “female ginseng” or angelica sinensis, this Chinese medicinal herb might help in the better hearing because:
- It might have properties that reduce the damage of Ototoxic drugs. These are a group of prescribed medicines that can harm your ear cells.
- Acting with some other herbs can help reduce the intensity of the buzzing or ringing sensation in your ears.
Mucuna Pruriens: A tropical seed native to Asia and Africa, it might have some ear health-promoting properties.
- With compounds like mesoporphyrin and smilagenin, this seed has anti-inflammatory properties.
- The presence of DBF or dihydroxy benzofuran makes it ideal for preventing hearing loss due to loud noise.
Ginger: recent researches show ginger might promote your ear health in different ways:
- The presence of active compounds like Shogaols and Gingerols reduces inflammation of the inner ear.
- Its antioxidant properties help ward off ear cell damages that free radicals might bring.
Ashwagandha: The use of Ashwagandha roots is every day in the Ayurvedic line of treatment. It can help promote ear health because:
- It helps in increasing blood circulation all over the body.
- The antioxidant properties have some effect of easing the noise-created oxidative stresses in your ear cells.
- It checks the risk of developing permanent hearing loss, mainly due to excessive stimulation of the middle ear structures.
- The root extract has strong anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the symptoms of Meniere’s disease and Tinnitus. Such symptoms include a heavy feeling inside the ears, periodic buzzing sounds, and vertigo.
- It reduces prostaglandin production, which might cause inflammation inside the cochlear tissues. This helps in better hearing.
Maca Root: it helps in overall auditory health because.”
- It has a high concentration of p-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate or PMBITC. This potent antioxidant promotes the health of auditory nerves. It also works to regulate neurotransmitters, such as dopamine and endorphins. Together, they encourage reflexes and balances, the crucial functions of the ears.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties promote better blood circulation around the ears. This improves overall hearing ability.
Piperine: It is an alkaloid that you find in unripened, dried black pepper fruits. It has potent anti-inflammatory, thermogenic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Together, they promote overall ear function.
Tribulus Terrestris extracts: This perennial plant, abundantly found in tropical and subtropical regions, is helpful because of some antioxidants. They help in:
- Protecting the most sensitive ear tissues from the damage of free radicals.
- Regeneration of the damaged cells within the structure of your ears.
The Best Features of Quietum Plus
As the company claims, some of the best features of this supplement are:
- It is non-habit forming, as well as gluten-free.
- The natural ingredients do not have any stimulants.
- Most of the customers have recommended the product after using it and it was ranked as one of the best tinnitus supplements of 2023 on OrlandoMagazine.com.
One of the best things about Quietum Plus is that you can ask for a refund within 60 days of purchasing the product if you are not happy with the buy.