A one-car injury rollover crash on State Route 109 early Jan. 27 is believed to be the result of driving under the influence, according to a statement from the Washington State Patrol.
At about 5:20 a.m. Saturday, a white 2006 Dodge Ram pickup, driven by a 21-year-old Taholah woman, was traveling northbound 15 miles north of Ocean Shores. According to the report, the driver failed to negotiate a curve and the truck left the roadway to the right, rolling down an embankment before coming to a rest on its top.
The woman suffered undisclosed injuries and was taken to Grays Harbor Community Hospital. According to the State Patrol, she faces charges of driving under the influence and hit-and-run. The truck was totaled.
Ocean Shores Police reports
• Warrant arrest in the 800 block of Ocean Shores Blvd. NW (Lions Club Park) at 8:17 a.m.
• Malicious mischief in the 400 block of Trustee St. SW at 9:44 a.m.
• Burglary to shed in the 800 block of Duck Lake Dr. SE at 10 a.m.
• Burglary to home under construction in the 400 block of Yorkmar St. SW at 12:06 p.m.
• Felony warrant arrest on E. Chance a la Mer St. NE at Ozette St. at 8:20 a.m.
• Traffic accident, vehicle in ditch, on Marine View Dr. SE at Marina Ct. SE at 10:14 p.m.
• Theft of medication reported in the 800 block of Duck Lake Dr. SE at 8:26 a.m.
• Contact with person from “Blind Justice” video at the Police Dept. in the 500 block of Pt. Brown Ave. NW at 10:57 a.m.
• Malicious mischief in the 800 block of Minard Ave. NW at 2:27 p.m.
• Malicious mischief at the golf course in the 500 block of Canal Dr. NE at 3:13 p.m.
• Assisted State Patrol on deer vs. vehicle accident in the 200 block of State Route 115 at 5:45 p.m.
• Driver arrested for driving under the influenced of drugs or alcohol in the 300 block of Mt. Olympus Ave. SE at 9:26 p.m.
• Code enforcement/sign code violation in the 700 block of Pt. Brown Ave. NE at 2:19 p.m.
• Trespassing in Lions Club Park in the 800 block of Ocean Shores Blvd. NW at 2:25 p.m.
• Drug violation in the 600 block of Ocean Shores Blvd. NW at 2:30 p.m.
• Bicycle accident with injuries on Sunrise Ave. SE at Juniper Ct. SE at 3:58 p.m.
• Assault in the 100 block of Barnacle St. NW at 4:48 p.m.
• Assisted Sheriff’s Dept. with reported assault at North Beach High School on SR 115 at 8:13 p.m.
• Camping/RV violation in the 700 block of Cardinal Ave. NE at 10:13 a.m.
• Theft reported in the 300 block of Seashore St. SW at 6:44 p.m.
• Wildlife problem/vehicle hit owl on Bass Ave. NE at Albatross St. NE at 8:33 p.m.
• Assault reported in the 300 block of Octopus Ave. NE at 7:54 a.m.
• Family fight in the 700 block of Ocean Shores Blvd. NW at 12:05 a.m.
• Rollover vehicle accident at 1:07 a.m. in the 100 block of Pt. Brown Ave. SE.
• Code violation/nightly transient rental in the 300 block of Pt. Brown Ave. NE at 10:46 a.m.
• Assisted with aid response to near-drowning victim in the pool at the Quinault Beach Resort at 2:42 p.m.
• Trespassing in the 800 block of San Antonio Ct. NE at 6:59 p.m.