Pavement preservation activities will cause full or partial road closures in Ocean Shores starting Aug. 5, according to the city.
Work will be conducted Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m., and is planned to continue through mid-September.
Work is scheduled at the following locations:
1. 838 Bayview Court
2. 543 Mt. Olympus Ave.
3. 509 Canal Dr. E
4. 279 Canal Dr. SE
5. 366 Ponderosa Loop NE
6. 580 Weatherwax Dr. NW
7. 609 Weatherwax Dr. NE
8. 617 Weatherwax Dr. NW
9. 199 Wishkah St. NW
10. North Razor Clam at Cockle Street
11. 405 Storm King Ave.
12. 479 Sportsmen St. SW
13. 1188 Ocean Shores Blvd. SW
14. Ocean Shores Blvd. SW north of Inglewood Court SW
15. 560 Marine View Dr. SW
16. Ocean Shores Boulevard SW at Marine View Drive
17. Ocean Shores Boulevard SW at Zenita Court
18. Southwest intersection of Taurus Boulevard and Ocean Shores Boulevard SW
19. Northwest intersection of Taurus Boulevard and Ocean Shores Boulevard SW
20. 100 Ocean Shores Blvd. SW
21. 195 Ocean Lake Way SW
22. Southeast intersection of Ocean Shores Boulevard NW and Pacific Boulevard NW
23. Ocean Shores Boulevard: Ensign Avenue NW to Sportsmen Street SW – crack sealing
Each location will be fully or partially closed to traffic with flaggers and/or traffic control devices to safely route traffic during the closures.
In general, the contractor, Rognlin’s Inc., will begin work with Location 1 and proceed down the list until the excavation work is complete. Once all of the excavation work is complete the contractor will return and cap the repairs with hot mix asphalt patches.
For more information on this project, please visit the city’s website, osgov.com. Questions and comments regarding this project can be directed to Robert Lund at 360-940-7633 or email@example.com.