The city of Ocean Shores will hold its annual Spring Clean-up from May 2 through May 4 at the Public Works Shop. The annual spring clean-up is intended for individual property owners, not for commercial dumping. Dumping is limited to one load per household, and proof of residency (water bill, driver’s license, etc.) will be required before dumping.
• No yard waste or brush cuttings will be accepted.
• No construction debris will be accepted.
• No household garbage will be accepted.
• Refrigerator/freezers must be Freon free and without the compressor.
• No automobiles, no hazardous waste, no paint, no waste oil, no vehicle tires.
• Please separate cardboard from other items to be dumped.
Items may be brought to the City Shop between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. from May 2 through May 4.
The city will provide assistance to citizens who have physical impairments if they call with their request and location prior to 3 p.m. on May 3. Please call the City Shop at (360) 289-2824 and leave a message or call (360) 581-0887.